satellite antenna forbidden

Diskutiere satellite antenna forbidden im Kabel /Antenne / SAT-Anlage Forum im Bereich Betriebs- und Heizkosten; Hello, I would like to buy an apartement and I would like to watch TV via satellite. Before that, I contacted "Wohnungseigentumsverwaltung", and...
  • satellite antenna forbidden Beitrag #1

braluca

Neuer Benutzer
Hello,
I would like to buy an apartement and I would like to watch TV via satellite.
Before that, I contacted "Wohnungseigentumsverwaltung", and they gave me following info:
- Kabelgebühren müssen von allen Wohnungseigentümern bezahlt werden. Die monatlichen Kabelgebühren werden über die Betriebskostenabrechnung abgerechnet.
- Parabolantennenanlagen dürfen weder im Bereich der Balkone /Außenfassade nicht angebracht werden.
- Parabolantennenanlagen sind auch am Hausdach nicht möglich.

Why I must pay cable ? I can watch for free German TV via satellite. And If I am not interested to watch TV?
I am not German, why I have no right to watch my television? If on balcony not ok why I cannot put a dish on roof?
Moreover I am a radioamateur, I imagine I can also not install any antenna on roof
Does not exist in Germany any antenna right?

Sorry for writing in English, my German still too bad

• satellite antenna forbidden Beitrag #2

ehrenwertes Haus

Erfahrener Benutzer
If on balcony not ok why I cannot put a dish on roof?
Because you're not owner of the roof.

If you want to settle up something on the roof you'll have to buy a complete house, not a single flat.

• satellite antenna forbidden Beitrag #3

Hutchinson Hatch

Erfahrener Benutzer
  • satellite antenna forbidden Beitrag #4
immobiliensammler

immobiliensammler

Erfahrener Benutzer
There was a law reform that you only have to pay for cable til June 2024. After that you can order any service of your choice, you still have to pay "Rundfunkgebühren". Nebenkostenprivileg: das bedeutet die Abschaffung für Ihr Kabel-TV | Verbraucherzentrale.de . IPTV may be your favorite option.

Are you sure that also works for the owner of the appartment if the "WEG" has an contract with the cable-company?

As I know this reform is only for the rentee.

• satellite antenna forbidden Beitrag #5

braluca

Neuer Benutzer
thanks for the answer till now, clearly different culture, in Italy I have the right to put a dish on the roof, while in the balcony not.
but sorry, if I am the owner why property management rules?
I do not want to offend people here, I am a guest of Germany and for that thanksfull, but don´t you think like a limitation of freedom?
By the was I am also radioamateur so also for that no way to install antenna

• satellite antenna forbidden Beitrag #6

Hutchinson Hatch

Erfahrener Benutzer
@immobiliensammler

Okay, sorry for that, that's a mistake of mine. @braluca should make a request before the next annual meeting of the WEG; maybe there are other owners who have the demand of not longer paying for cable-TV.

EDIT: Your only way to get rid of the cable contract is if the whole WEG is canceling the contract for ALL apartments.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema:

satellite antenna forbidden

satellite antenna forbidden - Ähnliche Themen

HELP! Need to furnish apartment: Hello community, I have recently purchased an apartment in Berlin's Kreuzberg district. Due to work reasons, I will have to move from here...
Buying a house with separate business buildings: Good day to everyone I would like to start by saying I have read a lot of topics, but my German language proficiency is not reliable yet nor web...
Mieterhöhung mit 18 Monaten rückwirkend: Hello all, Sorry for writting in English, but my German is not good enough to raise this question. I received a letter from my landlord asking...
Untervermietung: Dear VERMIETER-FORUM.COM, my german is still not so good to have this kind of conversation so I hope it's fine on write in english. I'm a french...
ferienhaus costa brava: Hello, I am going to Granada in Spain in May next year and I am currently are on the lookout for my accommodation. I would like to book a villa...
Oben